Friday, February 12, 2010



I will survive :)

& I should read some self-help books.

Its kinda like a Valentine's day celebration today since the actual day clashes with CNY. Sad thing is, I'm kinda ranting about many stuff on such a nice day. I appeared to be depressed (again) today, didn't talk much to my classmates (especially sorry to Sarah for staying so silent throughout).

Had lunch with Ivan, Emily, Anusha and Stephanie at pizza hut and I didn't know what to say. Glad I talked abit more towards the end!

Hanging out with the girls did make my day. They help me forget alot of my troubles whenever I'm with them, but I always act as though I dont' appreciate them as much as I do. We watched "valentine's day", went to my house and shopped for awhile. The movie was quite hilarious at some parts, the funniest ones are quite sick though.

Went to my house but got 'chased out' cause my bro wanted to spend time alone with yh, so we went to T1 and window shopped. Had frolicks and I finally got a tube from mango.


Tried on a few pairs of shoes at Topshop,
look at how TALLL we are!
Loving those boots!







IN NEED OF RETAIL THERAPY.


& kenljj, thanks so much for allowing me to rant and giving me advice once again. Its as though somebody's reading all my thoughts. Hopefully I'll find myself again.

No comments: